Online Living Room Conversation: Talking Politics
September 28 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm PDTFree
Join us for an online (using Zoom) Living Room Conversation on the topic of Talking Politics. Please see the conversation guide for this topic (under Topics on this website). Some of the questions explored include:
- What happens with your family or friends when a political topic comes up?
- Has political polarization affected your life and if so how?
- How and where should we talk about the pressing issues of our communities and country?
- What is your family’s political identity? Did you talk politics and if you did was it a respectful conversation? How do you describe your political identity?
- How would you like political engagement to look in this country?
- What is your vision for how to depolarize politics?
The conversation will take place from 6 – 7:30pm (Pacific). You will need a device with a webcam to participate (preferably a computer or tablet rather than a cell phone).
Please only sign up for a place in this conversation if you are 100% certain that you can join – and thank you – we have many folks waiting to have Living Room Conversations and hope to have 100% attendance.
A link to join the conversation and additional details will be sent to you by no later than the day before the conversation.
IMPORTANT: Please remember to RSVP by changing the number from “0” to “1” in the field provided (otherwise your RSVP won’t process).
Email [email protected] with questions or if you have any difficulty signing up for the conversation.