Not seeing all the events you're expecting? Try clearing your cache.
- This event has passed.
Online Living Room Conversation: Power in Relationships
February 28, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm UTC-8
February 28, 2019 @ 3:00pm Eastern/12:00pm Pacific (adjust for your time zone)
Join us for a free online (using Zoom) Living Room Conversation on the topic of Power in Relationships. Please see the conversation guide for this topic. Some of the questions explored include:
- How do you know you are respected?
- How do we treat boys and men differently from girls and women?
- How do power and status impact seduction and dating?
- What should the signals be from women? From men?
- How are power dynamics expressed in relationships? at home? at work?
- What makes for a healthy exchange of power between any two people?
You will need a device with a webcam to participate (preferably a computer or tablet rather than a cell phone).
Please only sign up for a place in this conversation if you are 100% certain that you can join – and thank you – we have many folks waiting to have Living Room Conversations and hope to have 100% attendance. If you need to cancel please return to Eventbrite to cancel your ticket so someone on the waitlist may attend.
A link to join the conversation and additional details will be sent to you by no later than the day before the conversation. The conversation host is Harold R.