Online Living Room Conversation: Forgiveness
January 21 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm UTC-8
January 21, 2019 @ 1:30pm – 3:00pm PDT (adjust for your time zone)
Join us for a free online (using Zoom) Living Room Conversation on the topic of Forgiveness. Please see the conversation guide for this topic. Some of the questions explored include:
- What is your experience of forgiveness? What have you forgiven and why?
- Are there people you have yet to forgive or you will never forgive? Why is that?
- What are the benefits or detriments of forgiving? For yourself, for the other, for the community?
- How does one (or should one ever) forgive the unforgivable? What is it like if you ever imagine doing this?
- What does forgiveness mean? What does it not include?
You will need a device with a webcam to participate (preferably a computer or tablet rather than a cell phone).
Please only sign up for a place in this conversation if you are 100% certain that you can join – and thank you – we have many folks waiting to have Living Room Conversations and hope to have 100% attendance. If you need to cancel please return to Eventbrite to cancel your ticket so someone on the waitlist may attend.
A link to join the conversation and additional details will be sent to you by no later than the day before the conversation. The conversation host is Gordon S.